Rancho San Margarita Car Accident Attorney
After being involved in an Rancho San Margarita car accident, you likely have many questions and concerns. We have put together a list of the most frequently asked questions to help you begin to find answers. However, Rancho San Margarita car accidents can be complex, so we encourage you to contact our firm for individualized assistance.
What do I need to do if I'm involved in an Rancho San Margarita car accident?
Here are some steps to take if you are involved in an auto accident:
Do I really need to go to the hospital?
- The safety of the people involved is the most important. Check on all passengers and drivers. Call 911 to report the accident and request medical help if needed.
- Move all vehicles and people to a safe location off to the side of the road. Put on hazard lights.
- Wait for the police to arrive. Do not discuss the accident with others.
- while waiting, take plenty of pictures of the scene, roadway, and cars.
- Get complete contact information from everyone involve in the accident and witnesses. Get driver's license information and vehicle tag numbers.
- If you feel any pain or stiffness, seek medical attention.
- Contact an Orange Country car accident attorney.
Yes, if you sense that there may be any chance that you have an injury, you should seek immediate medical attention. Some people only feel slight discomfort and postpone getting medical attention, only to find at a later time that their injury has worsened.
What should I tell the doctor?
Describe your injuries in detail to the doctor, making sure not to exaggerate or minimize what you are experiencing.
Do I need to report the accident to my insurance company?
Yes, you will need to report the accident to your insurance company, but we recommend that you have a free consultation with an Rancho San Margarita car accident attorney first. Remember that an insurance company has its own interests, and not yours, in mind.
Who will pay for the damages?
If the car accident was the other driver's fault, that driver's insurance company will pay for your damages. However, if the responsible driver is uninsured or underinsured, your insurance company may pay for damages. If you ever feel that either insurance company is not being fair, consult an attorney immediately.
What about my injuries?
Responsibility for injuries is the same as for vehicle damages: the responsible driver’s insurance company should pay.
How will I know if I need an attorney?
Individuals who are involved in Rancho San Margarita car accidents may need an attorney in the following situations:
How much does getting an attorney cost?
- If the car accident required medical treatment
- If you have had to miss work because of an accident
- If the car accident resulted in significant property damage
- If either insurance company has declined your claim or refused to fully pay for damages
A consultation with our Rancho San Margarita car accident attorney will not cost you anything. You will only pay a fee if we win or settle your case.
How long does the process take?
An Rancho San Margarita car accident can often be settled out of court and can be completed pretty quickly. Some cases, however, may require a trial, which can take months or years.
How much money can I expect to get for my case?
Your compensation may include payment of medical bills, property damage costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
We have Experienced Rancho San Margarita Car Accident Lawyers that can help
Our Rancho San Margarita car accident lawyers have helped people like you—people who didn't think they could afford an expertise of an experienced auto accident and injury lawyer to protect their rights. Our car, truck and motorcycle accident attorneys have handled hundreds of cases from begining to end. The consultation is free and there are no upfront fees or hidden costs to retaining our service. As your Rancho San Margarita car and auto accident attorneys, you will never receive a bill for our time. We will provide you with a toll free 800 number and provide you with an email address for 24 hour access.
If you or a loved one is seriously injured in a Rancho San Margarita car accident due to another driver's negligence, please contact Rancho San Margarita personal injury attorneys find out more about your legal rights and options. Call our skilled Rancho San Margarita personal injury attorneys today at 1-800-474-1395 to have a free and comprehensive accident consultation.